Coolest Robots To Have Sex With Today [NSFW]
Whether you want to call it robot fetishism, technosexuality, or just old fashioned perversion, having sex with a robot – whether that means a quick’n’dirty “blowjob machine“ or a full-blown 21st century sex cyborg – is a fantasy for many men & women alike.
AutoBlow 2: The World’s #1 Sex Robot For Men
Thousands of people land on this page each month looking to buy sex machines for men, so we’ll get to the point. Men, we think AutoBlow 2 is probably what you are looking for when you find yourself late at night Googling “magical Japanese sex robot”.
Buy AutoBlow2 Now for $159
This animated video explains everything you need to know about the world’s most famous male sex toy – including what all the fuss is about…
Designed by an American expat in China after raising $280,000 investment via crowdfunding, the AutoBlow2 has since had press around the world, including Playboy and Cosmopolitan.
Visit AutoBlow2.com & order one for just $159 (inc fast, discreet shipping).
The Full List of Sex Robots
Whatever the reason for landing on this page, there are a number of robots and robotic products out there that can satisfy sexual desires, and we’ve profiled a number of them here.
- AutoBlow 2. Billed as “the crowdfunded blowjob machine everybody is talking about” (wait, seriously?), the AutoBlow2 is the closest thing you’ll find to a sex robot for <$100.
- Fleshlight Cyborg. Looking for a cybernetic robot sex toy? Of course you are. The Fleshlight Cyborg does exactly what it says on the label.
- Fleshlight. The world’s #1 male sex toy now connects to your PC or Mac with their Vstroker model, offering a virtual sex experience somewhat akin to having sex with your iPad. And all for under $100.
- Vibrating Knob Gobbler. Obviously we only included this one for the name…
- HEPS. This one is from Japan and therefore looks absolutely terrifying. Features “skill holes” and “magic rings”, whatever those mean…
- Cobra Libre. Another take on the FleshLight-style robot sex toys.
- Cyberskin Virtual Sex Ultra. This vibrating robot sex doll costs a cool $1,100 at Amazon (!), making it the affordable sex doll for the man who has everything.
- Rends R-1 & A10 Piston. Obviously we only included this one for the name…
- Orino Sex ROBO promises up to 130 robot-powered “pumps per minute” – for men and women alike…
- Tenga Flip Hole: “The Tenga Flip Hole was designed to provide a unique sexual experience each and every time”. You can say that again…
- Lovebots Ride On Sex Machine. Something for the ladies – your very own remote control Lovebot, for under $400.
- Sybian: This world-famous autoerotic machine for women is made of a saddle seat and a motor, and can be used with a variety of phallic objects. Expect quality construction and variable vibration for your $1,400.
- Lovebotz Pandoras Box “A complete state-of-the-art sex machine that you can take almost anywhere”, says Amazon. Be sure to check out the satisfied user reviews!
- Robo Fuk Sex Machine. This mains-powered sex robot is suitable for men and women alike, as well it should be for a cool $500.
- Japanese Blowjob Machine: This machine certainly doesn’t look humanoid, but it’s designed to get the “job” done. The manufacturers promise it throbs, sucks and strokes with 7 intense vibration modes.
- SOM Rocket Type is a terrifying looking Japanese robotic sex machine offering 90-180 thrusts per minute.
- “Hurricane Stroker” Chinese tat superstore Alibaba.com’s AliExpress doesn’t disappoint when it comes to sex robots, with products from a few hundred dollars to a whopping $90,000.
- “Machine Gun Happiness Browser” Thank Alibaba.com’s AliExpress once again. We’re not going to lie – we included this one in the list for the name alone.
- VR Tenga. What do you get if you add Facebook’s Oculus Rift Virtual Reality technology with the Tenga male sex toy? The VR Tenga prototype. Can’t wait for the commercial, um, release? You can get your mitts on a Oculus Rift Developer’s Kit at Amazon for $599.
- Kiiroo.com sells a set of his’n’hers sex toys that plug into your laptop offering bizarro robot sex with your significant other and/or anybody else with the gear.
- Repliee Q1Expo: This “female” android has very human looks and senses. She has high-sensitivity tactile sensors that react to differing pressures, and can follow human movement. Her creators note that some people forget that she is an android while interacting with her. While there is no official report on the existence or absence of sexual organs in the Repliee Q1Expo, you can program the android to simulate movements.
- Andy: Andy is very human, with functions like breathing, kissing, and yes, even sex. She can move into any position and will take part in movements. Her body is very realistic, as she has body heat and a heartbeat that pulses faster during sex. You can even install a video system in her eyes and play back encounters from her perspective. The manufacturer custom-makes each Andy model, and offers a variety of upgrades and adaptations.
- Moaning Lisa: Moaning Lisa is a sex doll that doubles as an interactive game. To play the game, you have to touch one or more of her sensors to arouse her, but they’re on an unknown pattern of sensitivity, so it’s not always obvious which ones are the best. Ultimately, you win the game when you give her an orgasm.
- DER2 Fembot: Kokoro, a division of Sanrio, has created the Actroid DER2 fembot, which delivers expressions in a lifelike manner. She’s controlled by pneumatic pressure in her limbs, torso, and face, and her movements can be choreographed. The fembot is not for sale, but can be rented for 5 days.
- CybOrgasMatrix: This sex doll is anatomically correct and modeled after model Pandora Peaks. She’s supported by an articulated skeleton and covered by a realistic elastomeric gel. This doll’s senses are advanced, so she moves, looks, feels, and even smells real. The CybOrgasMatrix’s robotics offer pelvic thrusting.
- Simroid: Simroid is designed for dentist training, but honestly looks more like she was made for oral sex. She has a realistic appearance and human-like behavior, even featuring a gag reflex when objects are inserted too far in her mouth.
- DIY Sex Robot: Check out this guide to building a robot for sex, and you’ll be able to customize a sexbot of your very own. Highlights include detailed instructions for senses and programming.
- Robosapien: Although not designed for sex, a few creative people have modified the Robosapien to have sex using a dildo.
- Rubbot: The Rubbot is a male sex machine. Essentially, it offers hands-free masturbation using “inch worm” technology.
- Roboho: The Roboho is not a robot you can have sex with in real life, but that shouldn’t deter you from becoming her Cyber Pimp. In this game, you’ll configure a sexbot, guide her to high paying clients, and expand your harem of robotic prostitutes.
- Alpha the Mechanical Man: In the 1930s, San Diego created a number of exhibits, one of which was Alpha the Robot. According to stories, this “robot” kidnapped a nudist and the two spent days in an amorous embrace.
- Fuckzilla: Showcased at Arse Electronika, Fuckzilla is a “fucking machine” that has attachments including a multi-tongued “Lick a Chick.”
- How to: Make Your Own Bionic Babe: Fleshbot offers a loose guide to creating your own sex robot, offering blueprints and other points of inspiration.
- Robospanker: The Robospanker is just what it sounds like-a robotic spanking machine. It uses a small motor, trigger device, and spring-loaded paddle to deliver spanks from light to painful.
- Robosex: The same people who made the Robospanker have made a sex machine for men. It looks like a footstool, but is made with a plastic cylinder that offers vacuum suction and pumping action.
- Vanessa Fembot: Vanessa, the Fembot from Austin Powers, was once up for auction on eBay. She may be sexy, but be forewarned-her chest is packing heat.
- Dion: Dion has a very realistic looking body, but the focus is on her singing and lip motion. She’s lauded as a robot that can sing and look sexy at the same time.
- Valerie, the Domestic Android: Valerie has a speech synthesizer and is equipped with proprietary AI software. She can perform visual imitation and learns through rote memory.
- Robotech Thruster: This sex machine comes equipped with a high-speed piston and stabilizer. It’s essentially a sleeve with external thrusting controls, and you can mount it on a tabletop or similar surface.
- Sexbot V2.0: Like Dita Von Teese, this robot is a real live human, but presents an option for satisfying a fantasy. Sometime in the summer of 2005, this “Sexbot V2.0” offered free robot sex on the side of the road. There’s no word on what happened to the 1.0 version.
- Zoltan’s Robot Girlfriend: This guy has cooked up his own robot girlfriend using a combination of a chatbot, teledonic device, and a sex doll. He can talk and type with her in English, and perform sexual acts simultaneously with her life-sized body. On his site, you can get instructions for building a robot girlfriend or boyfriend of your own.
- Deep Throat: This “robot vagina” is billed as a device that will do “everything you wished your girlfriend would do,” offering a deep sucking sensation, slurping sounds, and vibrations that rival a real deep throat experience.